Hi guys, how are you doing. As I mention on my previous post that my blog will be only about blogging tips and tricks. So late get in itAs the tittle above says, I want to give you simple tips on how you can create a blog post in less that an hourFirst is first…
I can’t lay, it is not easy to creat a blog post (blogging is not easy that it seems). But to be totally honestly I always crating my posts in a less than an hour. Sometime.After your work hard, invest a little on your blog, like pay for your blog host. If you don’t have a website host click here to get host quiclly and easily , you have to enjoy blogging not having a hard time especially in creating your blogging posts.
10 TIPS ON HOW TO CREATE A BLOG POST IN A LESS THAN AN HOUR
- Do some research. Research is very important when you want to create a blog post. By doing research you can get a lot of information that can help you when creating a blog post
- Write your post direct In blog. Yeah yeah you can say It, I am lazy, but let me tell you something, it is very easy to create a post directly in a blog than write it in other writing programs then transfer it to a blog. I like doing this because I can preview my post even if it is not finished By previewing it I can find writing errors easily.
- Write the topics which you know about. If you choose a topic which you don’t have a knowledge about, it it will take your days and days to create a post on it. Writing about things which you know can avoid the west of time
- Create a post skeleton. to create a blog post faster your have to have a skeleton first, I mean points, then work back to fill them
- Give yourself a 100% attention while creating a post. Turn off all social networks, emails,tv etc. stay away from any distractions and concentrate on writing your post
- Go straight to the point. I have seen a lot of posts which are just go around and around(it is boring).. What you need to know is who you arewriting to (target audience) then go strait to the point, keep it simple, clear and understandable
- Use a common language. Most of bloggers use a day to day language. Don’t try to show off and use hard vocabularies. It is a west of time and your reader will need a dictionary while reading your post (just saying)
- Stay focused. A lot of time when we write, many ideas can pop up. You can feel like you want to change this or that. Suddenly you have spend many hours on just a simple post.avoid this. Stay focused, outline you blog post and stay on that outline
- Identify your ending. In other word your conclusion. This is very helpful because knowing what is a conclusion of your post can give you a writing goal in your mind. Also it can help to connect your thoughts
- Read it out loudly. I swear this is vey good in quick editing. When you read it loudly, you can find spelling and grammar errors (don’t check my grammar please. english is my third language)
I hope these are very helpful
keep catching uppp….