Hi guys, how are you doing?. I like blogging, it is among of my favorite thing to do (I am not a full-time blogger).
because it is one of the way to improve my writing skills and I am passionate to share and make new friends every day, blogging is one the way which I can do so.
As many of my previous blogs fail. I wondered why so, and I stared to research and come up with this conclusion ……
5 Reasons why bloggers fail
- Fail to create quality contents .most of bloggers do not creative quality contents.Try to create an original content which you did a research on it. Quality contents keeps your views to come back on your blog
- Poor blog posts promation.writting the post is one thing and promoting it is another thing. To write quality post only it is not enough. The main goal of blogging is to share your ideas with people out there. It is your job to make people to come and read your post. Failure to do so, it is the end of you blog unless you write it for yourself.
- To write on niches which they don’t have experience with. Believe me or not it is very easy to write on something which you know about than which you don’t have idea with. To be successful in this industry just start a blog which you can talk about it every day.
- They put money first before their blogs. It is not bad thing to put money first, but in this case these two things have to go together. If you are working on how to make money only without thinking how to grow your blog like how you can increase your traffic is the west of time. At the end of the day you will lose interest on blogging then your blog will fail
- To own multiple blogs. It is very bad idea to own more than one blog. I had this problem before. What you have to do is to own just one blog put all your infort in it and you will succeed
I didn’t want to put this on point up there, but if you want to succeed on blogging you have to be serious
Don’t be afraid to put a little money in it like paying for self hosting, Self hosting suggestionsblogging tool which can improve you traffic Etc
KEEP CHATING UP……