This post includes an affiliate link
A great dress is like a great red lipstick:
- Quick and easy pick-me-up that will instantly make you feel put together –
- just slip it on and go. The ultimate all-in-one outfit, no
- wardrobe would be complete without at least a couple of killer pieces. Whether you live and breathe dresses or are more of a just for special occasions’ kind. check out more on this link
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Believe that you can do it cause you can do it.
This post includes an affiliate link
Yoga is body and spiritual work out. It is my favorite work out here is why…
- it is bring peaceful
- it increase body flexibility
- increase my body enegey
- it increase body balance
- it reduce body pain like back pain, leg pain etc
Have you always wanted to learn yoga but didn’t know where to start? Master beginner yoga right at home in just 21 days. Streamnow on Beachbody® On Demand.
keep trying, it doesn’t matter how long you have tried winner never quit but looser does. Do what you can for as long as you can. if you fall down, rise up and run faster. successful people never give up
June 7, 2016 Exactly two years ago today, Valerie and I buried our son and Nick’s brother, Anthony one week after he died from heroin. Before we carried his coffin out of Warrington Fellowship Church, rolled it into the hearse and drove two miles southeast on Bristol Road to Neshaminy Cemetery and the only piece…
If you’ve ever wondered how celebrates have such glowing, flawless skin, the answer is tey are using makeup primer. Because makeup primer has the unique ability to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, using primer as a layer between your skin and foundationYoungblood Mineral Primer
nhance the look of your makeup when you start with Youngblood Mineral Primer! This lightweight and colorless base formula goes on silky smooth, working to diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores, giving your foundation an even surface for application without leaving skin feeling heavy or clogged. Gentle enough for all skin types, Youngblood Mineral Primer absorbs into skin instantly, and works to protect skin cells, stimulating collagen production to aid in the repair of stressed skin, while protecting from additional environmental damage with added vitamins and minerals. Apply Mineral Primer prior to concealers and foundations for seamless coverage and a flawless finish!
TheBalm Put a Lid on It Eyelid Primer
Let your eyes do the talking with Put A Lid On It, a quick-drying primer designed to give your boldest looks staying power. Packaged in an easy-to-squeeze tube, its light reflective properties brighten and enhance lids, while skin-smoothing ingredients ensure your favorite shades are anything but muted.
Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer with SPF 30 is the ideal way to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while preparing skin for make-up application. Formulated with velvety silicones to create an smooth surface in an instant, this primer acts as a neutral tint to even skin complexion and amplify skin luminosity. Benefits:
- up primer, sunscreen, and anti-aging treatment in one
- Peptides and AGE Smart® actives stimulate collagen production
- Made without artificial fragrances or colors
- Protects against harmful sun damage
- Wear alone or under make up
- Interact with your leader and other bloggers
- Build the habit of reading
- Gether information on the blog topic that you are going to create
- Create a short posts
- work hard. as i always say blogging is not easy as it seems like. hard working is a key for successful
- Be yourself and unique, don’t copy too much.
Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: M. Davis Founder & Owner of: Clear Dope Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Successful Living Writer Remember when you were a child, how much fun you had.Everything was playful and interesting. Nothing was that serious, you didn’t care.. And what’s there to care about, your main goal was to have fun, to play […]
With both Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian reportedly pregnant, it looks like ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ will be on the air forever. However, if Kris Jenner gets her way, the show will end with her youngest daughter saying ‘I Do!’
1. Write hyper-targeted content. As much as I don’t want to say this, I have to. Today there are too many bloggers wasting their time writing broad, generic content. Look at our headline we used in this blog post. You’ll know within seconds whether it relates to you. Why? Because it’s targeted content! Without targeted content, you’re just […]
I started this blog two years ago, I didn’t know how this works, For the past one year and seven months I just had 3 followers. Until May 2017 I started to do more research and fingering out how to drive more traffic on my blog. now I have over 300 followers, which means I made over 300 follower for five months.
I realised what I did wrong and I would like to share it with you guys so that, new blogger to never make them like I did. Here are some mistakes I made (you have to do the opposite).
- I didn’t use headers on my post..
- I was not answering my comments.
- I didn’t use images on my post.
- I didn’t connect my blog with social medias.
- I was not following other blog.
- I was not reading other people’s posts and books,
- no researching .
- I didn’t know what I want to write on my blog.
- I was so shy to tell my friend to visit my blog .
- I was not using the right tag
In the future posts I will try on my level best to explain one by one of these mistakes.
KEEP IN TOUCH……..
I know what I like and how I want to live my life. I like to surround myself with great friends and wonderful family. I have no time for liars, troublemakers and general negative influences. I do things my way!
As anyone who knows me can confirm, I’m a fighter! I approach every day with an upbeat attitude and confident step, but like everybody, I sometimes get knocked down. What amazes friends and family though is my ability to quickly bounce back stronger than ever! A real inspiration